Saturday, March 21, 2009

Potatoe Wedges


I took this recipe from a Halloween magazine and I used it a few times. Kids totally love it and adults as well; the first time I made it to my nieces I didn't even get the chance to eat from it. Although it is perfect for the Halloween season, it can be made any time.


INGREDIENTS:

2 Tbsp vegetable oil

1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs

2 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese

1 tsp Italian seasoning

1/2 tsp Paprika

1/2 tsp garlic salt

4 medium unpeeled potatoes


Spread oil over the bottom of a 13 in. x 9 -in. x2-in. baking pan Combine the next 5 ingredients in a large plastic bag. Cut each potatoe lengthwise into 8 wedges. Place half of the potatoes in the bag and shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 40-45 minutes or until tender, turning over after 25 minutes.

Yield: 6-8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment