Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pizza


I made pizza last night and it turned put better than i expected. I don't like home made pizza as much and I think that it is mainly because the crust; it is never how I want it to be. This time I was really impressed by the crust and the topping is of your choice, so you can play around and make it as you wish. I made it with spaghetti sauce, turkey meat, pineapples, and cheese.

Pizza Crust:
1 Cup hot water
2 Tbl. Sugar
1 tsp Salt
2 Tbl. Oil
1 Cup Flour
Mix above ingredients; it should look like cake batter.

Add:
1 Tbl. instant yeast
1 1/2 -2 Cups Flour

Add the 1 1/ Cup flour and mix. Add flour until dough consistency is acquired up to about 2 Cups (this should be a total of 3 Cups for the entire recipe)

Kneed dough

Roll unto Pizza Pan. use your favorite spaghetti sauce or whatever sauce you prefer. Add toppings and cheese.

Bake at 400 F for around 15-20 minutes; until the edges are slightly brown.

Note: If you were to use regular yeast, mix the water, sugar, and yeast together until it grows. Then add other ingredients and mix as you would make bread.

3 comments:

  1. Ma bucur ca ai pus reteta pentru crusta, pentru ca si eu am aceeasi problema ca tine.:) Eu schimb putin reteta si adaug whole wheat flour in loc de faina normala (doar jumate din ea, nu toata). Abia astept sa-ti incerc reteta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pizza recipe looks awesome. the dough doesnt seem to hard to make. Ill have to try it!

    ReplyDelete