Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chicken Salad

My sister in law make this great chicken salad and I stole her recipe. :D I used canned turkey instead of boiled chicken because I did not want to stay in the kitchen more than I should. LOL You could probably make it with any leftovers and it is not that hard to boil some chicken either.
My sister in law uses the onion deep mix to substitute for onions because she does not like raw onions, but you could use both. If you don't have onion dip mix, you can use mayo. Put the nuts in before serving to be more crunchy.

INGREDIENTS:
green onion deep mixed with sour cream as directed on the package
celery cut in small pieces
boil chicken cut in small piece
cashews or almonds
resins
red grapes
green onion optional (or any kind of onion)
salt and pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment